Friday, December 23, 2011

One of the many reasons

This will be a short post, but I will post again because as promised I have to get the coaster pattern up!

As I am sitting here in the auto shop trying to get my car in shape to drive it around for the holidays I am happy. (weird- right?)

I had to drop Kyle off at work this morning so we would be able to avoid some traffic on the way out of town. My engine malfunction light has been been off and on for the last week and it looks like it is the Catalytic Converter. Well apparently you are supposed to change your spark plugs every 30-60 thousand miles- who knew? (not me)

So I am at the shop with no way home(this us sort of a lie- the staff offered to drive me home) and no way back! I will be here for a couple hours and I am thinking to myself- what can I do in this time -- luckily for me the car is packed*-- I can knit, conveniently for me the hobby I have can fit in my bag!

I get to work on the project so popular on www.ravelry.com (Susie's Reading Mitts) see picture below.

*will the added weight in my car cause it to fall off the lift? Truck Falls off Lift--I am concerned, stay tuned to find out!



No comments:

Post a Comment